Posted in Baguio, Events, music, People, relationship, Video, wedding, tagged Baguio Country Club, blessings, heart, music, reflection, relationship, reunion, spiritual, wedding on June 27, 2011|
Leave a Comment »
It’s been a while and so many small and big blessings came that they were so many I had a hard time to choose which ones to post. So I decided, I pause for a while and just meditate on those blessings and post them later. To start again…one of the those many blessings is the union of my brother and his behalf. It was the first time for our family to attend a Christian wedding and the event has touched the hearts of the family and the guests as well. Tears of joy overflowed and filled our hearts with smiles.
The wedding tells us that only two words is the most important words to be heard at that time, but those two words will create too many blessings for everyone around. Blessings of joy, of fun, of bonding, of peace, of happiness and assurance that all is well…and that blessed moment is lifted up to Him. Oh, what a multiple blessings!
Here’s to your blessed dreams!
and Congratulations to JepNie!
Read Full Post »
No rush…nothing much to do…tomorrow’s holiday …and so most of the plans is to go somewhere…too near…or far away…but I believe..what matters most is… —this:
…you captured the moment, and you’re enjoying it.
I may have missed the plan of going to a Sunday mass today…but being with my family (my husband, my kids, my parents, nephews and niece, and my in-laws)… those bonding moments with them..is also feeling the love of the Divine.
Family bonding is…the presence of God.
What a blessed Sunday!(~_~)
Read Full Post »
It’s easy when your high school classmates/batchmates are your native neighbors. You grew up together, your parents are friends and you both lived in your great grandparents hometown. But still, opportunities create a way to test your friendship. Some will have to go to other places, out of town, out of the country and later you’ll realized, you’ve lost contact of each other. But true friendship lies in our hearts. No matter how long, no matter how far, once the chances of getting together is just at your fingertips, no distance can block a heart’s desire of sharing those high school friendship memories to one another.
Tricol (TUA) Batch '85 Alumni Homecoming
Truly a homecoming brings back the bond of friendship that was once started in high school and will surely last a lifetime. In this world of 21st century lingo, they’re called your BFF! …your Best Friends Forever.
BFF secret formula:
Be real. Always be true to yourself and to your friends.
Be genuinely interested in your friends.
Tricol Batch 85 @ 25
Of course not for material reasons, but for reasons that a friend— just like your partner—completes the missing piece of your puzzle.
- Acceptance. Love your friend for whoever she/he is. If you think your friend is not doing the right thing, you can always give a reminder in a very friendly caring way.
- Avoid Insecurities. We are all created unique from each other.We all have our own strenght, talents and gifts. We shouldn’t feel insecure for any differences that we see .
- Communicate. It doesn’t need to be as regular as with some other friends (such as your officemates, churchmates, colleagues, neighbors or even blogmates, ), but for as long as you keep in touch once in a blue moon , and you know it in your heart, what matters most is your quality time. You also have to really express yourself. Sometimes it’s done with a drama, but what is important is , you express yourself.
- Increase your trust and understanding. We always want a friend who understands, and someone whom we know we can trust. Trusting is like giving this person your main door house key when you have to leave your house for weeks or months. Understanding a friend is like wearing different hats while you’re with your friend. You wear a mommy’s hat, or a sister/brother ‘s hat, or a boss’ hat, or a dog’s hat …whatever you think is necessary.
- Be proud of your friend. The word “envy” doesn’t exist in the Friendship Dictionary. If you have a moment, let your friend feel you are proud of her/him, especially proud on your friend’s achievements and creative talents.
- Offer a”real “hand.
Hands up for Tricol
You know it when a friend needs it. Don’t delay, you can do it in any simple many ways.
- Divine support. For whatever relationship there is, a consult and support from our Great Creator makes everything guided. He protects and bless a true friendship.
The list can be endless. Having at least five of them that you keep in heart and mind and apply to your circle of friends, there’s no doubt your friendship will last a lifetime.
Friends are treasures.
We are blessed!
(photos courtesy of Mr. CSGalang and Mr.A.Exconde )
Venue: Trinity University of Asia, Quezon City (formerly Trinity College of Quezon City)
Read Full Post »