Ever had the chance when nature tries to get your attention through this colorful spectrum of light appearing as an arc in the sky?
My 4 year-old son is so amazed seeing for the first time a complete arc of a rainbow, he immediately called his cousins to show such a great sight. For kids…it is the reality of what they just see from the story books and cartoon TV shows.
How great to capture this moment so that when the kids grew up, they have a remembrance of their first sight of a complete ROYGVIB arc.
- to be in the “now”…(I’ve just received an article early morning today reminding me about this “gift of now”)
- that at the end of the day, the beauty of a moment prevails
- to wake up the child in me and enjoy this optical phenomenon of the universe
- reminding me that summer is almost over , the dry season will be soon replaced with the much awaited rain…just be prepared for the storms.
- that today …is another blessed day! (~_~)